In this hour and a half session E&A Team's Compliance Trainer, Amanda Lee Gross, will delve deep into the Violence Against Women Act protections as it relates to affordable housing.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of Legislative History
- Covered Housing Programs
- Key Terminology
- VAWA Protection Provisions, including
- Denial of tenancy or assistance
- Termination of assistance or tenancy
- Lease Bifurcation
- Emergency Transfers
- Notification and documentation requirements
- Review of HUD’s VAWA Final Rule and HUD’s notice H-2017-05 published Jun 30, 2017 “Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Reauthorization Act of 2013 – Additional Guidance for Multifamily Owners and Management Agents”
- Review of Rural Developments Guidance
- Discussion of VAWA implementation for the LIHTC Program
The course includes a detailed electronic course manual that can be printed and used as an excellent resource long after the webinar has concluded.
At the conclusion of the training, a 15-question True/False and Multiple Choice exam is given.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you can print your own Certificate of Completion stating that you have successfully completed 1.5 hours of Violence Against Women Act training.
Objective: To gain a better understanding of the Violence Against Women Act's Protections and its effect on Affordable Housing.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Violence Against Women Act Certificate of Completion
Refunds must be requested by sending email to helpdesk@EandATeam.com
Refunds must be requested prior to taking the course exam.
NO REFUNDS will be issued for courses that are complete!
Refunds are issued back to the credit card used for payment and may take 5-7 business days to process.
E&A Team, Inc. provides information and consultation to the housing industry. E&A Team, Inc. is not engaged in the practice of law and cannot render legal advice. The information provided by E&A Team, Inc. should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. If legal advice is needed, users are urged to consult a competent attorney. E&A Team, Inc. makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. However, we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of herein and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of the information contained herein.
Your cart is empty